- Made in Korea "Authentic Western Youngbloods" shirt
- poly-cotton, permanent press
- vintage: has been worn and loved; zigzag mending at back (pictured) and some small pulls in fabric.
- highlighter green embroidery
- red, blue, green, white fine plaid
- white top-stitching
- 6 x pearl snap-buttons and 1 x collar button
- 3 domes at cuff
- thrifted from my local Red Cross store
- care tags
MEASUREMENTS: Front Length = 68cm, Back Length = 81cm, Shoulders = 52cm, Chest = 60, Sleeve (outside, from shoulder to cuff edge) = 62cm.
This "urban cowboy" shirt has been stitched with the FM text across the back and has two Lightning Heart insignia at the front. A printed Force Majeure collar tag is added, too. These additions were made with care by my local apparel embroiderers, Positive Image.
ABOUT THE SINGULAR RANGE
Every Force Majeure Singular garment has been found by me and is something I'd wear. Every garment is in excellent condition and has been purchased from either charity store in my neighbourhood or within in NZ via Trademe.
I really love the embroidered FM design. I decided to put it on the back of an old denim jacket of mine after I saw a friend doing this in her business. She shared the name of her embroiderer with me and I loved the result so much I decided to put it on more second hand stuff. I'm a fan of shopping second hand and I love combining old and new, so the upcycled FM Singular line was born, thanks to my friend's creativity and generosity.